Em here, Kette is busy busy with lots of photo shoots and traveling for the next week or so, which means your stuck with goofy me for a while, sorry! Anywhoo, Rachael sent us today's Pinstrosity, and my my my it is a doozey, and it is messy( all the better I say!)! But is also looks like A LOT of fun, here goes!
The Original Pin
Sadly due to copyright issues I can't post the picture here, but pop over to this awesome blog and check out the original :)
And if you are just too lazy to do that (like me, depending on the day), it looks like a giant ziplock bag filled with blue kool-aide water, if you were wondering.
Here is the link for the original picture and post:
A few pointers:
- A flat area to do this project is pretty much vital.
- Double duct taping, go around the tarp the first time to connect the sides, and around it a second time to really make sure it is sealed.
- When filling it with water elevate the opening and the hose.
- Other than that I think she had the right idea, if her yard had cooperated better this wouldn't have been such a to do, but now she knows where NOT to do this project!
- I for one love love love this idea, and forget the kids, totally trying this one out at the family reunion for the adults, looks like fun :)
Oh and just an added note, we love rednecks around here, the title is in no way trying to offend anyone ;)
Happy Tuesday Everyone!