We were sure pleased with the response we had to the October challenge. We had some great submissions and many people that said that they ended up testing more pins than normal, even if they weren't Pumpkin related. Success! Are you ready for the November's theme? Here you go!
Now, what exactly are we asking you to do again?
1. Browse through your Pinterest boards, and then your sister's Pinterest boards, and then your high school BFF's Pinterest boards, and then your cat's previous owner's Pinterest boards, and then even the Official Pinstrosity Challenge Pinterest Board (we'll be adding ideas to it all the time) and find pins that fit the theme that inspire you. They can be food, decor, costumes, aprons, painting color schemes, etc. This month's theme leaves things wide open!
2. Once you've found some pins on Pinterest that inspire you, build on that inspiration! See cookies you want to try, but you don't want to have a whole batch sitting around? Make some, save a small plate for you and take the rest to a neighbor. Make the Giving Plate and deliver it. Make fun aprons and volunteer at a soup kitchen. Do service related activities with your children. You can follow the pin instructions to a T, or you can just work off your inspiration and go for a Pin Spin.
3. Take a picture of the outcome. We want to see the Pin Wins, Pin Spins, and Pinstrosities!
4. Email us your pictures, the link to the project you were inspired by, and any bit of the story you want to tell. You have until 8:00 AM (MST) on December 1st to send us your Pay it Forward project.
5. Saturday, December 6th we will do a Round Up post and show you the projects we were sent in. If we have too many for one post, we'll do multiple Show and Tell Saturday posts!
6. All projects submitted as part of the challenge need to have been completed in November 2014. No submitting projects you did last year. The point of this challenge is to get you to actually use Pinterest to inspire your life!
7. Feel free to submit as many times as you want!
Have fun with this! We're so excited to see what you come up with, how you choose to serve those around you, and to hear about spreading joy. Pay it Forward!