Whew! It's a new year! We're excited to get to do our first full calendar year of monthly challenges.
In coming up with this month's theme, we were trying to make it match the new year. We thought about organize, or goal, or new, or something like that...but those just seemed like they would be a little challenging. We didn't know what to do for a while, but finally decided that the best place to start is at the beginning.
A is for...anything! Come up with a pin that has a project that starts with A (aquarium wall), use a color that starts with A (aqua), learn or use a technique that starts with A (applique), a recipe that starts with A (apple enchiladas), etc. Just incorporate A!
Now, what exactly are we asking you to do again?
1. Browse through your Pinterest boards, and then your sister's Pinterest boards, and then your high school BFF's Pinterest boards, and then your cat's previous owner's Pinterest boards, and then even the Official Pinstrosity Challenge Pinterest Board (we'll be adding ideas to it all the time) and find pins that fit the theme that inspire you. They can be food, decor, costumes, aprons, painting color schemes, etc. This month's theme leaves things wide open!
2. Once you've found some pins on Pinterest that inspire you, build on that inspiration! Make some yummy and healthy apple chips. Paint your dresser aqua. Applique your child's shirt. Arrange your wall hangings from a pin you saw. Adopt and aardvark. You can follow the pin instructions to a T, or you can just work off your inspiration and go for a Pin Spin.
3. Take a picture of the outcome. We want to see the Pin Wins, Pin Spins, and Pinstrosities!
4. Email us your pictures, the link to the project you were inspired by, and any bit of the story you want to tell. You have until 8:00 AM (MST) on February1st to send us your "A is for..."project.
5. Saturday, February 7th we will do a Round Up post and show you the projects we were sent in. If we have too many for one post, we'll do multiple Show and Tell Saturday posts!
6. All projects submitted as part of the challenge need to have been completed in January 2015. No submitting projects you did last year. The point of this challenge is to get you to actually use Pinterest to inspire your life!
7. Feel free to submit as many times as you want!
Have fun with this!