Spring is here, and with it it's time for some Spring Cleaning! I just did a major decluttering overhaul on my house and it was so freeing! The hardest place to really thin out though was my craft room. When did I buy all that stuff?! I did get rid of some of it, but there's still plenty more to use up. That gave me the perfect idea for the April challenge. This month we challenge you to try out a Pinterest pin that only takes items you already have on hand! Use up your stash!Now, what exactly are we asking you to do again?
1. Browse through your Pinterest boards, and then your sister's Pinterest boards, and then your high school BFF's Pinterest boards, and then your cat's previous owner's Pinterest boards, and then even the Official Pinstrosity Challenge Pinterest Board (we'll be adding ideas to it all the time) and find pins that fit the theme that inspire you. They can be food, decor, costumes, aprons, painting color schemes, etc., but it needs to be out of supplies you already have. This should be fun!
2. Once you've found some pins on Pinterest that inspire you, build on that inspiration! You can follow the pin instructions to a T, or you can just work off your inspiration and go for a Pin Spin.
3. Take a picture of the outcome. We want to see the Pin Wins, Pin Spins, and Pinstrosities!
4. Email us your pictures, the link to the project you were inspired by, and any bit of the story you want to tell. You have until 8:00 AM (MST) on May 1st to send us your April projects.
5. Saturday, May 2nd we will do a Round Up post and show you the projects we were sent in. If we have too many for one post, we'll do multiple Show and Tell Saturday posts!
6. All projects submitted as part of the challenge need to have been completed in April 2015. No submitting projects you did last year. The point of this challenge is to get you to actually use Pinterest to inspire your life!
7. Feel free to submit as many times as you want!