May can be an insanely busy month with Graduations galore, Mother's Day, family vacations, wedding season starting, etc. Rather than throw something on top of all the craziness for this month's challenge, we thought it would be fun (and helpful) to make the challenge go along with what many people are already doing for May. Gifts! There are millions of diy gift pins, Pinterest boards for goofy grad gifts, and even gift wrapping pins. If nothing else, make a gift for yourself!
Now, what exactly are we asking you to do again?
1. Browse through your Pinterest boards, and then your sister's Pinterest boards, and then your high school BFF's Pinterest boards, and then your cat's previous owner's Pinterest boards, and then even the Official Pinstrosity Challenge Pinterest Board (we'll be adding ideas to it all the time) and find pins that fit the theme that inspire you. They can be food, decor, costumes, aprons, painting color schemes, etc., but it needs to be out of supplies you already have. This should be fun!
2. Once you've found some pins on Pinterest that inspire you, build on that inspiration! You can follow the pin instructions to a T, or you can just work off your inspiration and go for a Pin Spin.
3. Take a picture of the outcome. We want to see the Pin Wins, Pin Spins, and Pinstrosities!
4. Email us your pictures, the link to the project you were inspired by, and any bit of the story you want to tell. You have until 8:00 AM (MST) on June 1st to send us your May projects.
5. Saturday, June 6th we will do a Round Up post and show you the projects we were sent in. If we have too many for one post, we'll do multiple Show and Tell Saturday posts!
6. All projects submitted as part of the challenge need to have been completed in May 2015. No submitting projects you did last year. The point of this challenge is to get you to actually use Pinterest to inspire your life!
7. Feel free to submit as many times as you want!