We've been having all sorts of lemony goodness the past week. We've tried a few new recipes and pulled out some old favorites. They've all been super yummy!
First off, when life gives you lemons...make lemonade!
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (5-10 lemons depending on size)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5-6 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate until cold and enjoy!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 egg
- Mix the crust ingredients until it forms a stiff dough.
- Press the crust into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Mix the filling ingredients.
- Pour into cooked crust.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let sit for 10 minutes out of oven to finish setting up while cooling.
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
Prickly Pear Raspberry Lemonade
And then...two lemon recipes from the archives that just didn't work out...
The 2 ingredient lemon bars:
And Lemon "Puddle" Cookies: